Terms of Service (TOS)
Please read all terms carefully. By commissioning me, you are agreeing to these terms. No refunds will be given due to misunderstanding these terms. All clients agree to the following:
- By commissioning Chowfur, you agree to a certain level of artistic liberty. We will not draw on-model characters.
- Chowfur reserves the right to decline, or refund any commission at any time.
- If Chowfur is not able to complete your commission, you will be notified and refunded.
- Chowfur require a clear digital reference sheet. We do not work from written descriptions.
- If client fails to provide details not shown or provided in the reference, and does not inform me prior to their commission being completed, any additional changes will be declined.
- Chowfur will not redo a commission once it has been completed. We are open to making small changes if necessary, which can be completed without an additional charge. Once a commission is completed, received, and approved by the client, no further changes will be made.
- Local clients may pick up their physical commissions instead of paying shipping. Chowfur will not personally deliver commissions to clients.
- If artistic liberty is requested, Chowfur will send a sketch for approval. We will make slight changes to the sketch if needed. If an entirely new sketch is requested, additional payment is required.
- A valid ID proving that the client is over the age of 18 is required to commission 18+ or nsfw content.
- If client is found supporting and/or is in groups who participate in zoophilia, pedophilia, transphobia, homophobia, Nazism, etc. They will immediately be refunded and blacklisted.
Once you have applied or contacted me about a commission, please allow 48 hours for me to get back with you.
I do not reserve slots for any reason. All slots require a fully filled-out form submitted during the appropriate time.
- Patrons get first pick of all commissions.
- We require clear, digital references of your characters. Include any additional details that are not shown on the references.
- Themes are characters must fit the parameters of Chowfur's style. They must not violate TOS.
- Provide proper contact information in addition to a wholly completed commission form.
- We do our best to stick to self-set deadlines. Dates are subject to change; we do not work with specific deadlines. Dates on the queue are an estimate for when your project may be completed.
I am very hands-on with my clients, I send WIPs of all commissions during the process.
- Do not post or redistribute sketches. WIPs will come with a large watermark to avoid theft and redistribution.
- After you receive the first WIP, edits such as facial expressions and any details I missed can be requested free of charge.
- Large edits such as a complete redraw of the sketch, or edits based off of information not provided in the application will come with a small fee. Edits will not be made until fee is paid.
- Any edits requested to change my "style" will be refused. Please be aware as an artist, my style shifts over time.
- Payment is to be sent through Square invoice for digital commissions. You do not need a Square account! The only requirements are a working e-mail address and a valid debit or credit card. PayPal or other methods are not preferred, and are only accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Full payment is required up front before work begins, unless otherwise stated.
- The client has 24 hours to accept and pay for their commission before they are removed from the queue.
- Local commissions may pay via cash.
- If a commission is canceled before work has begun, a full refund may be issued.
- If a commission has been partially completed and a refund is requested, a refund will not be issued. We do not offer partial refunds under normal circumstances.
- If a refund must be issued for any reason, the client may be blacklisted from commissioning in the future.
- Client agrees that adaptation of commissioned artwork from Chowfur with the intention to sell for profit falls under Commercial Use and requires Commercial Rights, which client does not automatically own. Commercial Rights to Chowfur's artwork for the purpose of profit may be purchased by the client from Chowfur for an additional fee. Fee is to be discussed beforehand.
- Chowfur retains the right to use commission work for advertisement, referencing, or hosting in our galleries. If client would prefer for their commission to be kept private, please notify us before payment is sent.
- Rights to original characters remain with their owners.
- The client does not own commercial rights to design or artworks. Client may not use commission works for profit or commercial reasons. Clients may not print and redistribute Chowfur's work for profit. Clients may not mass produce Chowfur's work for profit.
- Clients are not permitted, under any circumstances, to use any part of their commissioned artwork for non fungible tokens (NFTs). Use of the artwork for any advertising or profits associated with non fungible tokens or cryptocurrency is strictly prohibited.
- You may print and use your commission for personal use. Examples of personal use include but are not limited to: printing completed commissions for home display, producing stickers for personal use, or producing badges for personal use.
- Do not edit Chowfur's work without permission. Hate symbols are not allowed to be associated with our work.
- If a sketch has been sent for approval, and the client refuses the sketch and requests an entirely new sketch, Chowfur reserves the right to strip the characters of their defining features and re-sell the sketch pose for completion with another client.
- Chowfur does not provide the working files (.PSDs) to clients under any circumstances.
- Clients may re-post paid commissions and artworks if proper and full credit is given to Chowfur and you own the character depicted. The re-posting of others' commissions or personal works by Chowfur are not permitted without explicit permission.
What will Chowfur draw?
- SFW ferals
- SFW anthros
- Any sex, gender, or body type
- Cars, and vehicles
- Bipedal anthropomorphic animals in sexual context
- Dragons and monsters in sexual context
- Vore (soft vore, digestion)
- Weight gain
- TF (transformation)
Will Not Draw
- Humans, most humanoids
- Hate symbols, or anything racist, sexist, or harmful
- Kids or young characters. Including anything that fetishizes child themes. (Diapers, bottles, ect)
- Genitalia of any kind
- Copywritten characters
- Self harm scars
- Non consensual, rape themes
- Realistic feral (quadrupedal) animals or real animals in distress or in sexual context
- Characters with pawprints on their hips
- Bara, or excessive muscles
- Scat or Vomit